Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

We just put in a new sound system at church. This morning, we opened with an up-beat worship song. The music was absolutely incredible!! We united in worship and sang praises to our Lord with one voice as one Body. I absolutely had goosebumps!! Our pastor brought a very good, practical, biblical message on finances.

Josh is in town today. I'm waiting to hear from him and we are going to meet him for dinner. I am so anxious to see him. I miss him so much!! This past weekend he was in Colorado for a vocal competition. He made it to the finals and finished 3rd out of 100. I was so proud of him. Last year he went to this same competition with a bad attitude. He didn't even place. I'm glad he improved himself and competed at a level he is more than capable of competing at.

For a while, I guess I won't have any recent pictures. Amy has a video camera that takes still shots so I may hunt that down and try to figure out how to use it. They aren't as good a quality but they'll do for now. :-)

While I watch the race on Sunday, I prepare my shopping lists for Monday. I use
Crystal's blog, Money Saving Mom to figure out how to get the best deals at CVS & Walgreens. I've not really shopped there before but there are some great deals to be had and I'm all about saving money when I can.

No comments: