Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Plans

I'm off to a crop at my friend Karen's today. I have been looking forward to this for 2 weeks!!! I'm going to just about finish one of the 6 scrapbook projects I need to have done for Christmas. This week I should be able to get another 2 done.

Woo Hoo!!!!!! My oven is finally fixed!!!!!! It's been broken since last spring. Yeah, I can bake for Thanksgiving and plan what I'm going to make for Christmas goodies and gifts!!

It never occurred to me to purchased Christmas tins and baskets at Goodwill. Most of the goodies I have mailed. If I fill a box with tins, it gets rather heavy so I have stuck with those Ziploc plastic containers. But I can use tins or baskets for gifts that I'll be giving. Thanks to Like Merchant Ships for her inspiration.

Have a great day today!!!!!!

No comments: