Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Shopping

Cliff and I took off this morning to start the weekly shopping trip. We had a less eventful trip to Walgreens than we had last week!!

Once again, thanks to Crystal, my total between Walgreens and CVS was $100 and I paid $11.00!!! In fact, CVS OWED ME .38!!!!!!!! I have NEVER had that happen before!! The cashier was quite impressed with that balance. I told Cliff that our family will probably not ever have to worry about toothpaste or shampoo again. :-)

Once Cliff left for work, I had to go back to the grocery store and Wal-mart. I was pretty tired by that point but now it's done for a week.

We had a really nice visit with Josh. We all met at Culver's for hamburgers. Josh's best friend Allan was with him and J.T. also came. We had a full table and a nice but all-too-rare family dinner together.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have tried to figure out the CVS and Walgreens thing, but all I see is weird stuff that I wouldn't buy anyway. Now you're saying your stocked in toothpaste and shampoo. How? let me in on the secret. I tried to read her blog, but maybe it's the preggo brain, and nothing was clicking.

Glad you had a nice dinner with Josh and friend. Are you dying without your camera???