Sunday, November 11, 2007

Memory Album


This is my brother, Jonathan about 1975 or 1976. With him was a puppy we received for Christmas that year. His name was Cubby. My mom got the puppy several days before Christmas. Jon or Elizabeth found a leash and we were almost afraid to believe that we might actually be getting a puppy!!
I love this picture of Jon. He's so happy with this puppy. In fact, from what I can remember, he was always pretty much a happy little kid (inspite of the fact he had two older sisters!!)
Today, Jon lives in Clearwater, FL. He's been there for 18 years. Hard to believe that much time has gone by. He is married to a wonderful girl and they have 2 extremely cute children that I don't see near enough!!
I hate that we live so far from eachother. There are some days that I'd just love to go have lunch and talk with him. Once I grew up, I realized he was a pretty great guy. He's a good husband and a great father and an awesome speaker (he's an associate pastor) I'm always impressed when I hear him speak.
Although he's 37!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's still my little brother and most times, I can still see a 5 year old little boy when I think of him.

No comments: