Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Really Good Movie


I didn't make it to church tonight. I just haven't felt well all day. Between my head and my stomach, I thought it best to stay home rather than moan and groan in public!! I found a great treat on TV on the Hallmark Channel. A movie based on a Jerry B. Jenkins book: "Though None Go With Me."

The movie was all about faith, service to others, making a difference, unselfish love, and the list could go on. There were so many lessons that I'm going to have to think about this one for a while...I may also get the book.

I love Hallmark movies. One time, Josh, Amy, and I were watching one and during the movie, they had all these Hallmark commercial. I think by the end we were all crying from those sappy card commercials!!!!!!! We all just kind of laughed at eachother. Fun memories.

Bought used, the prices on the DVD and also the book are very reasonable.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The book is 100% better than the movie. You would enjoy it.

Betty said...

Rebecca,

I watched Though None Go With Me,too. It was a really good movie....Hallmark Movie Channel and HGTV are my favorite channels.....Betty

Charlotte said...

I love the Hallmark channel. They always have good movies. I don't think I've seen this particular one. Or maybe I have and just didn't recognize it.