Monday, February 4, 2008

My Ordinary Life (in photographs)


I generally do not post my day-to-day happenings because, quite frankly, things can get a little boring around here. I mean, they're not so boring to me. I like quiet evenings. But to post, "today I did 5 loads of laundry and made chicken for dinner", well, that would be somewhat dull. I post more of what is rolling around in my mind because, quite frankly, my mind never stops. I'm always thinking of all kinds of stuff!!

Today, I've been thinking about doing a photo project and trying to capture 30 days of my life. Now, to give credit where credit is due, I've been inspired by a very similiar idea at Soule Mama. At the end, my plan is to take the pictures and journaling and put it all into a scrapbook. Just a slice of my life!! Hopefully it's not to boring ;-)




DAY 1:


A freshly washed quilt, drying out on the deck, taking advantage of today's spring-like weather. Tonight winter will hit again!!

A real letter received in today's mail from a best friend of 23 years. It was so good to hear from her!

1 comment:

nannykim said...

coool idea---do it---random photo's from your day! I like it!!! I like the quilt too--and real letters are rare!!