Thursday, February 7, 2008

Book Review



From time to time, I like to read a work of fiction. I love reading stories and find these, at times, to be easy reads. I don't stick to exclusively Christian fiction but do try to excercise the same kind of judgement I would when choosing a television show or movie.

Last night, I finished up this book, Face to Face by Linda Dorrell. I've never heard of the author or the book before. I just happened upon it while browsing through paperback swap. It turned out to be a great book about forgiveness, healing, and grace. The primary story was not a love story but rather a story of forgiveness. It also ended up different than I thought it would. I noticed on Amazon you can pick up a copy for .01!!!!

1 comment:

nannykim said...

I love reading too--not familiar with that book.