Tuesday, February 5, 2008

30 Days - Day 2


After "wrestling" with God starting at 4:00 AM, I got up a little after 5:00. We needed to have a quiet, early morning "meeting." He had some work to do in me. I knew it and obviously, He knew it. From the moment I opened the pages of "My Utmost For His Highest" until I finished my time in the Word, I received chastisement, instruction, and forgiveness from my Heavenly Father. After only 3 hours of sleep, I am beginning this day a little tired but with more peace in my heart than I have had all this past week.





Today is totally opposite of yesterday. It's been raining and thunder-storming for a couple hours already. It's dark and gloomy and cold out. This will all turn to freezing drizzle and eventually snow that is supposed to yield 4-6 inch accumulations. This should make the kids happy as there is the possibility of a snow day tomorrow. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

1 comment:

nannykim said...

A picture of the clock!! funny, well maybe not for you , eh?