Friday, December 21, 2007

Show & Tell Friday - Holiday Edition


I can't believe it's time for the last "Holiday" Show & Tell.
Kelli at No Place Like Home hosts them each week.

For today I picked out one ornament and a grouping:
This little silver bell is from one of my grandmother's trees. I'm thinking my grandma Adrian. (My sister, Elizabeth will know) and if I'm wrong I'll correct myself. I love having something so vintage and something so cherished hanging on my tree.


The following group is "Lucy" ornaments from Hallmark. A girl in church knew how much I love the "I Love Lucy" show and gave me one every year for Christmas. This year, Amy found me a new one (the ballerina on the bar). They always have a very predominant place on my tree!!






3 comments:

Mary said...

Rebecca,

I just love all of your Christmas ornaments and especially the little silver bell. It is a treasure. Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Elizabeth said...

Yes, it is from Grandma Adrian's tree. I have one too, along with 2 or 3 others, but the bell is the prettiest.

Susan said...

Lovely ornements!
Susan