Monday, December 17, 2007

One Week to Go!!!!!!!!!

My brother and neice left this morning. We had such a good time with them. I enjoy talking to my brother. This wasn't true when we were kids, mind you. He was 5 years younger than me and I actually didn't find him one of the more interesting people in my life as I do now. I find myself several times through the year calling him and seeking his advice on different situations. I value his input. I wish we lived closer so we could have lunch from time to time.

This afternoon I have been busy, busy, Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished off another scrapbook project, frosted my sugar cookies, made no-bake cookies, toffee, and peanut butter balls. I still need to make some haystacks for my brother-in-law, pack all the boxes and get them to the mail. I'm always so relieved to get that done!!

No comments: