Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Headache, More Snow, and A Book

I woke up today with a nice pounding headache. I wake up with them fairly often. I'm not sure if it's the way I sleep, or lack of sleep or what. Do you think I've seen the dr. about them??? It's just something I've lived with for several years. I will just hit the "green bottle" a time or two today and hopefully it will lift in a couple hours.



They are forcasting more snow for us today. We had snow showers all day yesterday and now we are under a snow advisory from 9:00 tonight until noon tomorrow. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches. This is the absolutely perfect time for snow. Now school and Cliff is off work for two weeks. And who wants a bright sunny Christmas?? Certianly NOT me!!


At my grandma's funeral, my mom and my aunt both made reference to the Proverbs 31 Lady when talking about my grandmother. That got me to thinking about a book I read about 10 years ago. It's a humerous look at one woman's struggle to become like the woman described in Proverbs 31. I figured I'd check out Paperback Swap since I have some credits left there and much to my surprise, someone had it listed. I started reading it as soon as I got it and finished it up yesterday. I may not always agree with every point in every book I read, but whether I'm reading fiction or non-fiction, I always try to learn at least one new thing. I'm not going to go into detail on private lessons learned or attempt to teach anyone. I'm just going to pass on book titles that I've read. You can draw your own conclusions.

No comments: