Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cool Temperatures

In the past week, the temperature has dropped. It is absolutely beautiful fall weather!! I have had my windows open every day trying to get as much of the fresh fall air into my house as I can. The mornings have been downright chilly. In fact, I had to scrape frost off the car windows twice! I LOVE it!!

Fall is probably my most favorite time of year. I love the smell of fallen leaves. I love the Autumn glow that everything seems to have. I love to see the golden fields waiting to be harvested.

Our costume party was so nice last night. I spent a total of $7.00 on Emily's costume. I had told her she would have to get pretty creative. She did a great job and won the prize for the best costume! I was so happy for her. Cliff was able to come with us for a change. It was so nice to go to this as a family. He's usually working and the kids and I go alone but due to some scheduling changes, he now has Fridays off. I'm so happy about this. His schedule has been very tough to get used to.

As usual, I'm finishing up stuff for tomorrow. We have our annual Missions Fair. It's going to be an exciting day!!


No comments: