Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

It's been a LONG time since I participated in Works For Me Wednesday so I thought I'd start the New Year by joining in the fun!! You can read more at Rocks in my Dryer!!



I discovered two fairly new candle products that I'm completely in love with and made our holiday smell divine...


I just LOVE the Glade flameless candles. This is something I never would have bought but after a great Walgreens deal, I found myself owning 2. I am now totally sold on them. So Josh spots them and he loves the look of candlelight but obviously cannot burn candles in the dorm. I took advantage of a great deal at Target and got two more which he found under the tree on Christmas.


Another Walgreens deal got me two Glade scented oil candles. They are so fragrant. I love the holiday scents. In fact, I think I might be addicted to "Glistening Snow." I want to have this scent all winter long and I'm panicking that I might not be able to get it!! Each little candle burns for about 3 hours. It burns all the way down. No waxy mess to clean before you use another candle. I love it!! And I can't even descibe the rich fragrance. They even smell good unlit.

2 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I've never tried the flameless candles, but I LOVE the other type you mentioned.

jennwa said...

Thanks for the tip I love candles.