Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Big One

Josh is going back tomorrow. This is the big one. This time he's leaving and we don't know when he'll be back. It's a big "maybe" for Easter. Then he's leaving for California as soon as school's out. We can go see him at school but it's not the same as having him here at home. I'm glad he's getting the opportunity to travel, meet new people, and experience new things. I just don't know if saying goodbye to my kids will every get any easier. My mom says that it's still hard for her to say goodbye to her kids.
I found this new song by Michael W. Smith, "How to Say Goodbye." I'll warn you now, it's another "Butterfly Kisses" type song. (I think it's a little better.) But oh boy, is it hard to watch and listen to right now!!!!!!
Because of copyright stuff, I can't upload it but you can watch it here.

No comments: