Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Weekend and A Headache

It was a busy weekend for us.

Saturday was our city-wide garage sales. You can hit alot of sales on this day. Unfortunatly I wasn't up for much garage saling this year. Cliff and I did go to a couple and came away with some new chairs for my dining room table but that was it.

Sunday was church as usual followed by lunch with the family at KFC. NASCAR race in the afternoon then we went over to my parent's for Father's Day. Mom made a great summery dinner and then we played a game.

Today we ran just a few errands and then it was back to work for Cliff. It was so nice for him to have a few weeks off. We got alot of stuff done around the house...not all of our projects but we put a dent in our list. It's so quiet around my house tonight. Jacob is at a friends so it's just us girls.

I'm hoping for a good, productive week. I hope to give the house a good cleaning, finish painting the bathroom and finish getting the yard under control. I've got to start work this week on a large video for a friend at church who is having a family reunion in a couple weeks.

In other news, my doctor wants me to stop hitting the "Green Bottle" (Excederine) for my headaches. She prescribed a headache medicine to use in place of it. Today was the first test for it. I am able to take 5 in a 24-hour period and I took all 5! The headache is gone and I'm wondering if any headache remedy really helps of if the headache just has to run it's course. I guess time will tell.

I hope you all have a great week ahead!

No comments: