Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Busy Weekend!




It was another busy, jam-packed weekend around here!


Friday we worked in the yard pretty much all day. We're also just about finished re-decorating the bathroom. Add into that general cleaning and laundry, Cliff's day off went way too fast!


Saturday I woke up with a really nice migraine which sent me back to bed for a few hours. When I got up, it had subsided
enough that we could run a few errands and stop by a wedding shower. Some very generous friends of ours have a beautiful boat and had invited us to go with them to the lake that afternoon. I LOVE boating but decided not to go along because of my headache. It was so disappointing! Oh well, there will be another time.
Sunday was church and our family lunch. After which we were invited over to some other friends of ours for swimming, a BBQ, and to watch the NASCAR race. They have some great "toys." The kids (and Cliff) had a great time in the pool and playing horseshoes and they have a great very large, hi-def, flat planel TV on which to watch the race. It was NASCAR heaven :-)
I wish all of you a fantastic week ahead!









No comments: