Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

I was tagged by my sister to play along with: "Ten Things You'll Never Hear Me Say" so here goes:

1 - Could I have a glass of milk?
2 - Keep whispering and mumbling...I can hear you just fine!
3 - Thank you so much for leaving the toilet seat up!!
4 - I'd LOVE to have a pet bird!
5 - Count me in to go camping!!
6 - Yep, I can live without my computer.
7 - I've read enough books to last me a lifetime.
8 - I have more friends than I know what to do with.
9 - I don't need to take anymore pictures...ever!
10 - Leave all the housework for me!!

I'm tagging Karen and Nanny Kim.

3 comments:

nannykim said...

I will do it soon (hopefully), but most of all, I am glad you reminded me about milk--I wanted some before going to bed and then almost forgot! Your mention of milk reminded me ;0)

Betsy Brock said...

This was so cute! With my FIVE MEN I've resigned myself to the fact that the toilet seat will always be up! LOL. I'm with you and hearing...I can't hear as well as I used to...especially if there are different noises happening I have a very hard time hearing a conversation. No camping for me either! And I guess you can leave the milk drinking and pet birds to me! LOL (I have two parakeets).
Thanks for sharing...fun! Best wishes with the sleep testing. NO, it doesn't sound fun. But I did just hear on the news yesterday that they are now linking sleep apnea with brain injury similar to ahlzheimers, etc. so it's best to get it fixed. Hope your ears stop hurting, too. It's been a terrible year for allergies!

*carrie* said...

Rebecca,

What a fun list. I agree with all of them! =)