Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sick Kids

We've all been hit with cold/allergy symptoms...you know, sniffles, stuffy/runny noses, coughs and scratchy throats. Both Jacob & Emily came home from school totally wilted and dragging. They are both running low-grade temperatures and look awful. Emily walked in the front door, went right to my bed and slept for 4 1/2 hours!! I just finished a round of night-time (help-you-sleep) medicine and sent them to bed. Hopefully they'll be feeling better in the morning, although Jacob wouldn't mind being just sick enough to stay home from school.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope it passes quickly. My Abigail is under the weather, too.

Muum said...

yes, the weather gets warmer here, and something blooms that makes my eyes water. HOpe you all feel better soon. thanks for visiting my blog last week!