Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Cold & Rainy Day

It has been cold, rainy, gray, and gloomy today. It's the kind of weather that makes me want to wrap up, stay warm and watch and old movie or read a good book. These kinds of days I struggle to be productive.

My parents are leaving tomorrow to head to GA to see my sister and FL to see my brother. I'm a little envious!! I'd love to get in the car and head to the warm south!! I'm so anxious to see my family and our newest nephew. By the time I get ahold of him, he'll be 5 months old!

Bill seems to be holding his own. There's a possibility he may get to go home tomorrow. His days are drawing to an end on this earth. It's so sad to watch him go through this but once again, it is not without hope. Soon he will be free from pain and sickness and welcomed into the arms of his Savior.

My chains are gone, I've been set free
My God, My Savior has ransomed me
and like a flood, His mercy flows,
unending love, Amazing Grace!!

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

Hi Rebecca. Wanted you to know that I prayed for Bill today. I hope he gets to move on to heaven soon and be whole, well, and experience Christ's presence.
It's cold here, too! :)