Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snow Flurries

It is cold and blustery today. And we had our first snow flurries!! Tomorrow the weather man says it will be 60!! No wonder everyone is coughing and sniffling!!
My oldest daughter, Amy, is moving back home tomorrow. She has come to the realization that she is not where God wants her to be. She thought she wanted to be an elementary school teacher. She's going to take a semester off of school and try to find out what God wants of her life. It's going to be a bit of an adjustment for everyone around here. Cliff, I, and the two kids still at home have a routine going that works very well for all of us. All in all, though, I will be glad to have her home and I'm excited for her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

My daughter told me one day, I know God has a plan for me, I just wish he would give me an outline.

Growing up is so tough but she will blossom.