Saturday, September 22, 2007


We just got back home from a wedding of a couple in the church. I first met this girl when she was in 8th grade. Their family are some of our very best friends and it was such an honor to celebrate this occasion with them. As usual, we saw people we haven't seen in a while. It was good to see most of them but there are a few...well, let's just leave some things unsaid!!! :-) The DJ for this particular wedding did what he called an "Anniversary Dance." All married couples start out dancing and leave the floors as years married are called out. After 22 years, Cliff and I were in the next to last group on the floor. I feel quite proud that we have been married this long. It takes effort and to be honest, some days it take just pure work!!!
As with most Saturday nights, I still have a few things left to do for church tomorrow. (I put together the powerpoint presentations for the services) So with that being said, I've got to get to work so I can get to bed so I can get up on time.

No comments: