Tuesday, September 18, 2007

10 Things About Me

I figured since I am new to blogging, I'd share 10 things about myself. In the days ahead, I will share more on my family and include photos. I'm learning!! Thanks for reading.

1. I LOVE my Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. I LOVE my family (I have 2 sons and 2 daughters & have been married 22 years)
3. I LOVE my job (I work for my church)
4. I LOVE to take pictures. Wherever I go, I try to take the camera. You never know!!
5. I LOVE Lucy.
6. I LOVE scrapbooking. (I need to make more time for this creative outlet!)
7. I LOVE my pets (3 cats & 2 dogs)
8. I LOVE to watch NASCAR races. I'm am not a sports finatic but I find these races so much fun to watch.
9. I LOVE to go to church. Nothing beats the tradition, the community, the worship & the message.
10. I LOVE to read. I believe you grow by reading. I enjoy Christian fiction & non-fiction.



No comments: