Friday, September 21, 2007

Here We Are...




Here's the Family. My and my husband, Cliff have been married 22 years. My oldest son, Joshua is 21 and away at college. Next is my daughter, Amy age 19. She is in her 2nd year of community college. My 3rd child is Jacob. He is 14 and is a freshman in our local High School. My youngest is Emily just turned 12 on September 11. She is in the 6th grade.




We've had a crazy week this week. An unexpected medical situation arose with Josh and Cliff had to pick him up from school which is almost 3 hours away and bring him home for a doctor's appointment. Glad to say that he's (Josh) doing much better.




We've been doing the Beth Moore Bible Study on Daniel on Thursday mornings at church. We are going into our 5th week. I am LOVING this study. The first 6 session are on living lives of integrity. It has really made me stop and think about choices I am making...what am I watching, reading, allowing into my home, etc. Going deep in God's Word is an adventure and such a privilege for me. And on top of that, to be able to meet each week with women of like faith and share our lives and share what we have learned in our study through the week, well, can I just say how blessed I feel? These are my sisters in the Lord. This past week we laughed and cried and laughed and prayed together. How blessed we are to live in a country where we can do this. How blessed I am that my job allows me time to do this. Do you get where my head and heart are at tonight as I write this?? Yep, I feelin BLESSED!!!


No comments: