Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: A Picture of Your Biggest Insecurity:


Whew....this one is HARD!!!! No, my biggest insecurity is NOT my son, Josh. My biggest insecurity is myself! I have battled insecurity issues for years and years. Fears of not being good enough, thin enough, pretty enough. Fears of being stupid or not fitting in. I know most of that is normal for most teenagers but I still battle alot of that today. I have had to learn how to deal with it. It's a matter of taking them daily....sometimes several times a day to God. It's a matter of renewing my mind in His Word which tells me exactly who I am in Him.
No, it isn't always easy. Somedays I let the entire day go by without renewing my mind and I know it. Somedays I just don't want to put out the effort or do the work because, frankly, it is work. The results, however, are worth it!

No comments: