Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Day 12: A Picture of Something You Love:



I love, love, love my church. I love working there. I love my job. I love the people I work with. I love going in on Sunday morning and working with our Worship Arts Teams. They are the best and we have a good time as we prepare to give our best through the ministry of worship. I love my pastor (who also happens to be my dad). I love that he is on Sunday what he is through the week. He is man who loves God and desires to give Him his best. I love our community....friends who I have the privilege of seeing week after week. I look forward to seeing them like I look forward to family gatherings. I've been at Liberty for 14 years now and I look forward to many, many more years to come.

No comments: