Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy!

22 years ago today, I was in a hospital delivery room in Baltimore, MD, having a c-section. I can remember hearing Cliff yell out, "Its a girl!" as if it was yesterday. We were so excited to have a daughter! Amy was a beautiful, petite baby with a head full of dark hair and little turned up nose. She was such a good baby.

She's a funny girl with a sweet disposition who always likes to have fun (kind of like her Grandma).

I fell in love with her while I carried her and my love for her has only deepened through the years. I'm so proud of the young woman she has become. She's been fighting a bit over the past couple years to find her way. She endured some heartbreak but that's only made her stronger. She knows in Whom the answers for her life are found and she seeks to find them.

Amy, I love you more than words can express!! Happy Birthday!!


Amy with her Great-Grandma Benzing


Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl!!



Very Proud Parents!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Mom and Amy. She brought us much joy from the beginning and still does. Love, Mom