Friday, May 16, 2008

Whew!!!

Within the last 3 weeks, we have replaced a sump pump, a hot water heater, all the piping to both of these, a lawn mower, a bathroom floor, and a car engine! It has been interesting to say the least. In the next two weeks, I will be replacing a pair of glasses and a stove burner. Hopefully that will be the end of this cycle we've been in!!
We've got a busy weekend ahead of us. Sunday we will head to Bethel for the last time this year. Josh is in a men's acapella singing group and they will be presenting their final concert. We'll take this opportunity to stop in and visit some family in Wichita. I'm really looking forward to this little trip!!
Needless to say, I won't be posting again until Monday. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with some absolutely beautiful spring weather. I also want to say a big thank you to everyone who extended birthday greetings. Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my! I can't believe that string of replacements! Things usually break in 3's around here...and with a set of triplets in the family, we've just decided that 3 is our number! :) Hope everything else in your home holds together for a good long while!