Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Good!!



This is by-far my favorite way to drink a Diet Coke. I don't know if it is the Styrofoam cup or the ice pellets but I am seriously on the verge of addiction here!! To top it off, everyday features "Happy Hour" at Sonic and ALL the drinks are half price from 2-4 PM which means I can get this delicious beverage for less than a dollar!!!!! Can I help it that Jacob gets out of school right in the middle of Happy Hour?? Or that Sonic is just a hop and a skip down the road from the school? Let me tell you, I can make this drink last all evening too!!
So good, so cold, and so refreshing!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Rebecca, I love me some Diet Coke too! Sonic DOES have good ice, so I say drink it up, sister. :)

It was great to see Amy. She is so sweet -- thanks so much for sending her! I'm sure she is precious to you all!

Elizabeth said...

Oh man, I am the same way. I could seriously get one every day. Here, they are only 99cents before 11 am too, so I can get two a day for less than $2. (That doesn't happen very often!) I talk myself into it by telling myself it's cheaper than buying a 20 oz bottle at walmart and you get twice as much.

Mom and dad got here around 11am and we've already been to Golden Corral. Sam hasn't stopped talking since they got here

Anonymous said...

Girls...you are too much...thanks for the laugh!!!!
Mom