Monday, January 31, 2011

Blessings

Several years ago, I was given a small photo album for Christmas. It has room for lots of journaling and holds one picture per page. Right away I knew what I wanted to do with this album. Blessings. It's based on the song from White Christmas, "Counting My Blessings." At first I was going to make a 4x6 scrapbook layout for each picture but have since decided to make 4x6 digital layouts. This has been a work in progress. The first thing I had to do was determine what my blessings are...I know that sounds kind of silly but I had to figure out how & what I was going to feature. Categories like My Family have to be broken down into my parents, my siblings, my grandparents, my husband, and my kids. After that, I divided the book with post-its on how I want it to lay out and now I'm working on digital layouts. One here and one there...whenever I feel inspired to work on one. Its gonna take a while. These are a few that I've completed:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such well put together pages, I love them Mom