Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tying Ties and Other Brotherly Stuff

Last summer was tough. This year I feel so blessed to be surrounded by my four treasures....my kids, who, as quick as a blink, have turned into 4 adults!
My two sons, who are 7 years apart, have found a new friendship as adults. I think its so cool how they have connected. As Jacob was getting ready to go to his week-long music camp, one of the things he had to bring was a tie. Up until this point, Cliff has tied a tie for Jacob on the very few occasions he's had to wear one. This time, Cliff wasn't home. I had been out and when I walked into my livingroom, I saw Joshua giving Jacob a lesson in tie tying. I thought it was about the coolest thing ever!
Today, they rode together in my car and Josh was coaching Jacob in his driving skills. My two boys are as different as night and day. But they have found a common bond in brotherhood!!

No comments: