Thursday, April 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY



23 years ago this morning, I was in a hospital delivery room, having a c-sectiont o deliver my second child. I'll never forget her dad yelling, "It's a girl!!" We named her Amy Elizabeth for no other reason than we loved the name...now I can't imagine her being anything else than an Amy.


Amy was so cute & petite with dark hair & a little turned up nose. And she was such a good baby. And she's pretty much the same today....good natured, easy going, happy, content, and a little bit of a mess....and I wouldn't have her any other way!



She's a good girl and an incredibly hard worker. She's a gifted singer and I am blessed to hear her sing almost every Sunday.

I know her adult life hasn't quite turned out as she thought it would when she graduated high school a couple years ago. But God has been so good to her and she's rolled with the punches. She's so HAPPY!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY GIRL. YOUR MOM LOVES YOU MORE THAN WORDS COULD EVER EXPRESS!!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

And here, all these years, I thought you named her after me!! She is truly a treasure and a gift. I do wish I knew her better and am looking forward to what God does in her life in the coming years. Happy Birthday Amy!