Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Its Going

Here we are...4 weeks after Cliff lost his job. It's been quite a month to say the least. During this time, my faith in God has been stretched. I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to waiting. I get nervous and irritable and antsy...I want to know whats coming so I can prepare for it.
I keep thinking to some messages I heard on the first part of the Lord's Prayer -
"Give us this day our daily bread." It's not provision for the month or a week but for the day. That's how I'm going through this. Trusting God for each day. And each day, He provides. It's not been great big stuff but little things each day that add up to big blessings.

As for the job front, well, times are different and looking for employment is not what it used to be. So much of it is done on-line and impersonal. It's not an easy task to seek out employers who are hiring. Cliff does have and interview on Tuesday as well as another lead once he gets some further endorsements on his license. We are trusting that God will open the door for the right job at the right time.

For those of you who have been praying for us, we thank you so much. Times like these can be so discouraging but knowing we are surrounded by friends and family who care about us and lift us up in prayer to our Heavenly Father is a blessed, priceless treasure!!

No comments: