Tuesday, November 24, 2009

25 Years!

25 years ago today, I walked down the aisle and married the man God created perfect for me. Cliff is one of God's greatest gifts to me.
He has given me the freedom to be me and has never tried to change me into who he thought I might should be. He has always loved me for me and as someone who dealt with issues of insecurity, it has meant the world. I think that is what first drew me to him. I felt comfortable with him...I could totally be myself.
We have had a full and rich 25 years. The best of those years being the years we added 4 of the coolest, greatest kids into our household.
Josh comes home tomorrow and for a few days our family will be complete with everyone here. Nothing compares with the richness of being surrounded by family.
I'm so blessed and I'm so thankful for this life I live. God has been so good to us.
Now if you'll excuse me, my "date" will be here soon to pick me up for a special anniversary dinner!!!!!

No comments: