Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Happenings

  • First of all, I have to apologize for all the spelling errors in my previous post. It seems I have been in some denial about aging and because of denial and fear, I chose not to get bifocals at my last Eye appointment. So, I can see distances great with my new glasses but in order to read, I have to take them off...to see things at a distance of 1-2 feet, I have to wear my old glasses. The last post I was at the library and had forgotten my old glasses....the computer monitor was too far to see without my glasses and too close to see with them....hence the errors!
Cliff & I have been busy cleaning out our attic, garage, and gardening shed. He has been working overtime re-building our little gardening shed that was once a chicken coop. The walls had seen better days. He's replaced one side and put on a new roof.
We are also in the process of a project that we have talked about for years. We have split our garage in half and are making one half a room for Amy. Everything is framed and rewired and ready for insulation and sheetrock. It's turning out so nice! We could never have even got the job started without a good friend from church who is teaching Cliff how to do all these home-improvement jobs. We are hoping to have Amy all move in by Thanksgiving.

I'm still on my weight loss. Hit the 55 pound mark this week. I decided to start a new blog dedicated to my weight loss journey. I'm not sure how long I'll keep it going but for now I have all these thoughts and just wanted and outlet for them. You can find it here

No comments: